Friday, January 22, 2010

To be or not to be

Lately I started feeling I shouldn't write blog. Some of reasons are when some activities get routine, I get bored and so it's about time. Also many said to me (in private) blogging/diary is work of people without any work! Hmm.. That makes lot of sense.  
On other hand if you see blogging as penning your thoughts on particular moments, keeps good records of our mental state. We can access it from anywhere unlike our personal diary and most importantly it will last forever (or at least until Google dies). Later based on our historical entries of blog, we can psychoanalyze ourselves, analyze our decision making process. So to me blogging is healthy as having good conversation with good friend and venting our emotions.

1 comment:

Abhinay Labade said...

I agree little about routine activity in your first para but I don't agree at all about "work of people without any work". As you have mentioned The Legend Amitabh is regular blogger and nobody can say he is without work.
I totally agree with you about second para. So I would suggest you to continue your blogging.