Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Being Amitabh Bachchan

No.. I haven't started acting. Unlike rest of professionals I was very sure from school days, acting is not a my cup of tea. I do love watching characters developed on screen and real life scenarios. Sometime in school days I was hypnotized by angry young man -- Amitabh Bachchan. But I was sure I loved him more because of his characters in his movies. Days passed, watching movies become regular and you slowly shifts towards English movies because of travel, story, technical effect etc. I little bit lost track of AB career when I was out of India.

Few years back, he started writing blog and I really felt instantly connected to him because I never expected direct connection to fan. Best part of his blog is we can comment on it and I am glad he has occasionally replied to my comments. I started following him on blog and noticed that because of him my life has changed immensely.

Because of his blog remembered  one weird movie "Being John Malkovich" in which one person virtually enters into head of famous actor and then he can see/feel what  actor is doing for few minutes. I liked the story but really felt it's very weird. What this has to do with BigB's blog? One thing is sure like movie, I get access of his life for few minutes -- I get chance to see his way of thinking, his ethics, standards and above all I get to see world through his eyes. He travels around glob because of his profession and with him I also get free ride with him. Because of him I was able to see fantastic places at kanyakumari, Paris, NY, Rome without tiring myself.

I just wish he keeps blogging for many many years!

No comments: