Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cofidence

One of my best friend hides from his past friends. I always wonder what might be matter with him. He was a such joy to be around. Life bubbling with enthusiasm, very sporting and very talkative to any subject.

Years passed and our friend slowly started detaching from us... numerous personal issues, professional failures extracted enthusiasm from his life. No more sporting and funny nature. Old days he was very confident  but that is what exactly he is missing especially after many personal failures.

I would like to quote following two quotes for failures..

If you're stuck with something and can't see a way out... change your paradigm... solutions magically appear.

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty six times, I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."



—Michael Jordan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Good! redirect thoughts at right place.