Friday, April 16, 2010

Inert Elements

When I studied periodic table in school. I liked column of few elements which is called "inert elements".

These are elements which are inert to everything! They don't show any characteristics - alkaline, acidic or don't form any kind of chemical bonding with any other elements.

I marveled these elements. These elements are like my nature, please don't disturb and I won't disturb you as well. But in this world everything is REACTIVE, so it is tough to be remain inert!

These elements wondering in world without getting affected by things happening around them.. I wished we could have able to make ourselves inert -- not affecting our state of mind when we go through emotional or physical turmoil. If we manage to keep brain cells intact without getting into voilent reactions to some events.

No comments: