Monday, November 1, 2010

Visit to Sugar Factory

It's been while I visited any industrial plants. I like to watch gigantic machineries in plants but some how never got chance to visit any factory. One of friend wanted to show sugar factory to his kid, that made me to think why shouldn't visit sugar factory which is close to my town? It will be also nice for Adwait to watch how sugar cane is turned into sugar. Last time I visited same plant was 30 years back.. It's been long time to go to that place..
We just wonder how socio-economical, political power houses withstands time. Our towns economy, politics always remained involved around this factory.
Back to industry, watching sugar lifting cranes, massive  crushers, boilers is eye popping. Once juice start thickening at each stage, technicians working their will show us samples of syrup. At final stage when we see crystalline sugar after washing is just fun.

No comments: